It's a Personal Thing.
Made in America isn’t an abstraction, it’s about our economy, your family and practice, and environmental conditions that will affect your children.
- Reliance’s 49 American suppliers are mini economic engines that touch 20,000 lives.
- If U.S. manufacturing fades, future generations will be unable to find relevant jobs that support your family and practice.
- U.S. manufacturing processes are cleaner for the environment in many countries.
- Foreign made products increase our trade deficit, and non-sustainable borrowing to pay our debt.
- American manufacturers support American workers, safe working conditions, and child labor laws.
The Superior Practice.